Data Contribution Agreement
- BCR will expedite the secure delivery of your data to Experian. Your company will only be identified by a Contributor Number, not by name.
- Once the data is in the Experian database, they will have all rights to it.
- The agreement will be in effect until terminated.
- Either party may cancel with 60 days written notice.
- Data must be provided in an approved Experian format.
- Contributor must agree to verify accuracy of the data.
- Both parties are to be held harmless.
- Confidentiality – neither party will divulge to any third party this contributor’s data without prior consent.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of California.
- The agreement cannot be assigned without written consent.
- This agreement shall be deemed severable.
- All notices shall be in writing.
- Contributor is not allowed to use Experian logos without prior written consent.
- Either party may waive compliance by the other with written consent.
- No third party.
- Agreement cannot be modified without written consent by both party.