D&B Trade Plus Report
D&B has created business credit reports far longer than any other company in the United States. They have the most high-dollar wholesale and manufacturing trade payment information. They also provide public record and UCC data as well as the best company demographic information available.
The D&B Trade Plus report is perfect for evaluating large credit lines on all companies, with real strength in mid-size to larger companies. It contains:
- D&B’s company background data, revenue figures, employee count, and other demographic information.
- Trade Payment Habits by Industry – an easy to read section that shows the high credit. amounts by single vendors, total trade payment experiences by industry segment, percent, current, and amounts 30, 60, 90 and more past due.
- The Paydex Score.
- Paydex risk table that translates the score into days beyond terms.
- Corporate Linkage that shows branch, subsidiary, HQ, and global ultimate parent company information.
- UCC Profile – lists the ten most recent UCC filings that are used whenever a company pledges assets as collateral.
- Significant Derogatory Data – summarizes public record data including bankruptcies, tax liens, and judgments and also includes collection accounts.
- Company registration data as provided by the Secretary of State.
Complimentary Account Monitoring
When you order this report about a company, we place them on your “watch list” to monitor and advise you of significant changes to the company’s credit profiles. There is no additional charge for this service.
There are times when even good accounts can go bad, and knowing as soon as possible if and when your accounts are having problems is essential. Bankruptcy does not happen overnight. There are usually warning signs.
Altus’ monitoring system notifies clients of the following red flags:
- Tax liens and judgments
- Increasingly late payments
- Collection agency activity
- Significant past due activity with new accounts
- UCC filings
- Credit Holds and other derogatory information
Easy to use
Our account monitoring system is comprehensive, yet very user-friendly. Warning messages are delivered on-line and via e-mail every week. Bankruptcies are delivered daily.
For More Information
To learn more about this valuable credit report, click here to enter your information and one of our account representatives will contact you shortly.