Freight Plus Report
This report contains trade payment data from Ansonia, public record, and D&B demographics.
Ansonia is the premier alternative database to D&B and Experian. The reports cover companies of all sizes, industries and market segments, with a wealth of information from freight, logistics, and factoring companies.
Get the information you need to make smart decisions at a price that won’t break your budget.
The reports include:
- D&B demographic data, with revenue figures, employee counts, principals, corporation type, SIC codes and corporate structure
- Detailed trade payment data from Ansonia, displayed both by industry type and date reported
- Average days to pay for each vendor
- Public record data – bankruptcies, tax liens, and judgments
- Corporate Linkage that shows branch, subsidiary, HQ, and global ultimate parent company information.
- UCC Profile – lists the ten most recent UCC filings that are used whenever a company pledges assets as collateral.
- Significant Derogatory Data – summarizes public record data including bankruptcies, tax liens, and judgments and also includes collection accounts.
- Company registration data as provided by the Secretary of State.
Complimentary Account Monitoring
When you order this report about a company, we place them on your “watch list” to monitor and advise you of significant changes to the company’s credit profiles. There is no additional charge for this service.
There are times when even good accounts can go bad, and knowing as soon as possible if and when your accounts are having problems is essential. Bankruptcy does not happen overnight. There are usually warning signs.
Altus’ monitoring system notifies clients of the following red flags:
- Tax liens and judgments
- Increasingly late payments
- Collection agency activity
- Significant past due activity with new accounts
- UCC filings
- Credit Holds and other derogatory information
Easy to use
Our account monitoring system is comprehensive, yet very user-friendly. Warning messages are delivered on-line and via e-mail every week. Bankruptcies are delivered daily.
For More Information
To learn more about this valuable credit report, click here to enter your information and one of our account representatives will contact you shortly.