The PRO Report is used when you absolutely need to know everything about a company’s creditworthiness, as when considering very large credit lines. It contains all information included in the Profile Plus Report, with the addition of the D&B Trade Payment Habits by Industry section.
Many times, D&B will have the highest balance trade lines due to their historic strength in manufacturing and wholesale distribution. In includes:
- Credit risk score, with key score factors displayed.
- Payment trending and Credit Line Utilization graphs.
- Actual trade payment experiences, collections, and public record information provided by Experian.
- Company background data, revenue figures, employee count and more provided by Dun & Bradstreet.
- Corporate Linkage that shows branch, subsidiary, HQ, and ultimate parent company information.
- Comparative data placing a company’s payment performance in context with its industry.
The report includes the following sections:
- Description of the business, including date of incorporation when available.
- Days Beyond Terms (DBT) is a dollar weighted average number of days past the invoice due date that a business pays its bills.
- DBT Norms – compare a company’s average DBT against the average DBT for other businesses in the same industry.
- Historical Payment Guide – background payment information including high credit, account balance range over the past six months, and a payment trend indicator.
- D&B Trade Payment Habits by Industry
- Significant Derogatory Data – summarizes public record data including bankruptcies, tax liens, and judgments and also includes collection accounts.
- Trade Payment Experiences and Trending – allow easy analysis of whether payment behavior is steady, improving or declining.
- UCC Profile – lists up to ten most recent UCC filings that are used whenever a company pledges assets as collateral.
Complimentary Account Monitoring
When you order this report about a company, we place them on your “watch list” to monitor and advise you of significant changes to the company’s credit profiles. There is no additional charge for this service.
There are times when even good accounts can go bad, and knowing as soon as possible if and when your accounts are having problems is essential. Bankruptcy does not happen overnight. There are usually warning signs.
Altus’ monitoring system notifies clients of the following red flags:
- Tax liens and judgments
- Increasingly late payments
- Collection agency activity
- Significant past due activity with new accounts
- UCC filings
- Credit Holds and other derogatory information
Easy to use
Our account monitoring system is comprehensive, yet very user-friendly. Warning messages are delivered on-line and via e-mail every week. Bankruptcies are delivered daily.
If you need additional information about a customer about whom you’ve received a warning message, consider ordering a Score or Profile Plus Report to help determine what action should be taken.
For More Information
To learn more about this valuable credit report or to request a sample report, click here to enter your information and one of our account representatives will contact you shortly.