The Altus Score Report is used to quickly identify high, low and marginal risk accounts. It features credit risk scoring that significantly reduces subjectivity in the decision process by analyzing applicants using consistent criteria. With this technology, clients can process a higher volume of transactions with confidence to increase sales and improve customer service and overall productivity.
About Score Report
- Uses performance based variables to accurately predict future payment performance.
- Developed using trade payment, public record and demographic data, all proven predictors of future risk.
- Designed to predict 90-day payment delinquency of businesses crossing all industries and all sizes.
Score Report Benefits
- Provides an easy-to-read, one-page report with single credit risk score.
- Includes company background data from Dun & Bradstreet.
- Offers trade payment, collections and public record from Experian.
- Illustrates key factors influencing the risk score.
- Summarizes trade payment data, public record data, and background data on the business.
- Scores range from 0 to 100, with a lower scores signifying higher risk and higher scores indicating lower risk.
Complimentary Account Monitoring
When you order this report about a company, we place them on your “watch list” to monitor and advise you of significant changes to the company’s credit profiles. There is no additional charge for this service.
There are times when even good accounts can go bad, and knowing as soon as possible if and when your accounts are having problems is essential. Bankruptcy does not happen overnight. There are usually warning signs.
Altus’ monitoring system notifies clients of the following red flags:
- Tax liens and judgments
- Increasingly late payments
- Collection agency activity
- Significant past due activity with new accounts
- UCC filings
- Credit Holds and other derogatory information
Easy to use
Our account monitoring system is comprehensive, yet very user-friendly. Warning messages are delivered on-line and via e-mail every week. Bankruptcies are delivered daily.
If you need additional information about a customer about whom you’ve received a warning message, consider ordering a Score or Profile Plus Report to help determine what action should be taken.
For More Information
For more information about our Score Reports, click here to enter your information and one of our account representatives will contact you shortly.