The D&B Paydex Plus Report
This report is perfect for evaluating smaller credit lines in those industries where D&B has the most trade payment information, or for those times when additional information or a second opinion is needed.
The Paydex Score is D&B’s unique dollar-weighted numerical indicator of how a firm paid its bills over the past year, based on trade experiences reported to D&B by various vendors.
The Paydex score is one of the most widely used scores in commercial credit granting. The scores range from zero to 100, with 80 indicating current payment performance. Most vendors and lenders look for scores above 70.
This report includes:
- Corporate Linkage that shows branch, subsidiary, HQ, and global ultimate parent company information.
- UCC Profile – lists the ten most recent UCC filings that are used whenever a company pledges assets as collateral.
- Significant Derogatory Data – summarizes public record data including bankruptcies, tax liens, and judgments and also includes collection accounts.
- Company registration data as provided by the Secretary of State.
Complimentary Account Monitoring
When you order this report about a company, we place them on your “watch list” to monitor and advise you of significant changes to the company’s credit profiles. There is no additional charge for this service.
There are times when even good accounts can go bad, and knowing as soon as possible if and when your accounts are having problems is essential. Bankruptcy does not happen overnight. There are usually warning signs.
Altus’ monitoring system notifies clients of the following red flags:
- Tax liens and judgments
- Increasingly late payments
- Collection agency activity
- Significant past due activity with new accounts
- UCC filings
- Credit Holds and other derogatory information
Easy to use
Our account monitoring system is comprehensive, yet very user-friendly. Warning messages are delivered on-line and via e-mail every week. Bankruptcies are delivered daily.
For More Information
To learn more about this valuable credit report, click here to enter your information and one of our account representatives will contact you shortly.