Set Up Your Trade Data Reporting Account
Altus has streamlined the trade data reporting process to make it simple and efficient for you!
We’ll take you through the process step-by-step.
- Notify your customers: We recommend that you notify your customers in writing that you will be reporting their payment activity. For a sample notification letter, CLICK HERE.
- Complete Data Submission Agreement: This agreement is required to protect your company and Altus. Download Agreement
- Complete Data Contribution Agreement: The Data Contribution Agreement is necessary to confirm the confidentiality and security of your data, to hold both parties harmless, and to ensure accuracy of the data, protecting both Experian and your company. Please email NathanSmith@trustaltus.com to obtain a copy of the Data Contribution Agreement.
- Compile your aging data: We’ve made it easy for you. Choose from one of the following options to submit your data.
- Submit your monthly A/R aging summary file and address file. Please include a customer number on both files, or…
- Format your information to mirror our sample report.
- Create new account: Click on the button below to complete our online form and submit items 2, 3, and 4 above.